Facial & Body Acne
Popular Treatments Before & After
What the Experts Are Saying
Frequently asked questions
DermaClear is a 3-in-1 advanced Hydradermabrasion platform that Extracts, Cleanses & Hydrates with a unique 360° rotating tip and powerful suction.
DermaClear is an outstanding standalone treatment, as well as a must-have pre-treatment solution used to prepare skin for various skin rejuvenation treatments. It also offers amazing results as a pre-treatment for a diverse range of skin procedures. This is undoubtedly the most effective platform available on the market today.
The patient will see great results after the first session. We encourage the patients to undergo a DermaClear treatments as regular maintenance, and highly reccomend a treatment every 3-4 weeks, however, the exact frequency of treatments will vary depending on the individual’s needs and goals.
The system is very operator friendly and safe to use. We offer in depth trainings, and have a wide range of clinical and practical information to assist you with all the information you need.
DermaClear can be used safely and effectively in combination with laser, IPL, and cosmeseutical treatments. In fact, using DermaClear pre- and post-treatment can help to improve the results of these treatments and reduce the risk of side effects.
DermaClear can be used to prepare the skin for laser, IPL, or cosmeseutical hair removal treatments by:
- Removing dead skin cells and debris, which can block the laser light or IPL energy from reaching the hair follicle.
- Exposing the target area, making it more vulnerable to the energy.
- Increasing the penetration of cosmeseutical products into the skin.
DermaClear can also be used to soothe and calm the skin after laser, IPL, or cosmeseutical hair removal treatments by:
- Reducing inflammation and redness.
- Promoting healing and repair.
- Moisturizing and hydrating the skin.
In addition, DermaClear can be used to maintain the results of laser, IPL, or cosmeseutical hair removal treatments by:
- Reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation.
- Smoothing and softening the skin.
Depending on the selected flow rate, each DermaClear solution will allow around 5 treatments. Thus, allowing a faster ROI, and reducing ongoing consumable prices.